We are committed to providing a safe and fun environment for everyone in HiberWorld.
1. Keep it civil and do not make personal attacks or use offensive language when interacting with other users. No harassment, witch hunting, sexism, racism or hate speech will be tolerated. Furthermore, discussions regarding politics, religion, sex, or the like will be removed.
2. Nudity, intense sexuality, profanity, violence and other potentially disturbing subject matter will not be tolerated in any capacity. A clear intent to post such may result in an immediate ban without warning. A good general rule is if you think it will get you in trouble, don’t post it.
3. No inappropriate profiles (usernames, nicknames, avatars, etc.), titles on games or descriptions. This can include blank names, unusual unicode, political views, slurs, or any other offensive material.
4. Do not share your personal information, including your real name, address, phone number, e-mail, school, or other contact information. Also never use a profile image of yourself. Don’t share your password with anyone other than your parents.
5. Don't spam. This includes, but is not limited to: unnecessarily tagging any user or group, sending excessive amounts of messages, repeating the same message, emoji, or characters again and again, or constant use of CAPITAL LETTERS.
If someone on HiberWorld acts in any way that makes you feel uncomfortable, tell your parents immediately and report it to us. We take safety and security seriously.