Hiber is a creative and social gaming platform developed by a small indie team based in Sweden.
We want to democratize the creation of games and make it easy and fun for everyone to make their own games together with friends and share with the world so that other users can play.
In the summer of 2018 we released an early beta giving everyone a chance to play around with the creation tool and explore some basic worlds.
In the next update to the platform we will introduce the possibility of adding games to the worlds you create in Hiber.
Here are just some of the many features we will be adding to the platform in the future:
- multiplay - play games together with other users
- co-creation - create games with other users
- native game player and studio - desktop, mobile, tablet
- in-game purchases - earn money when people play your games
- asset store - earn money when people purchase your creative assets
- avatar personalization
- modding - build your own game logic (for developers)
We would love for you to try out the early version of Hiber and give us your feedback.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Hiber Team
PARAGRAPH ON WEB SITE:
Hiber is a creative and social gaming platform empowering everyone to make their own games and experiences - without the need to code. Create together with friends and share share your games with the world.